- 175 easy-to-do Halloween crafts / edited by Sharon Dunn Umnik.
- Halloween fun / Abigail Willis ; illustrated by Annabel Spenceley.
- Mr. Pusskins : a love story / written and illustrated by Sam Lloyd.
- Scary scenes for Halloween / Jill Williams Grover.
- Tricks & treats : the ultimate Halloween book / Deborah Harding.
- Pirates McWilliams, Karen.
- Life in the American colonies Dean, Ruth
- Growing up in colonial America Barrett, Tracy
- Early American villages Bial, Raymond.
- An age of extremes Hakim, Joy.
- Reconstructing America Hakim, Joy.
- Clever Beatrice : an Upper Peninsula conte Willey, Margaret
- Tom Thumb Watson, Richard Jesse.
- An imperfect god : George Washington, his slaves, and the creation of America Wiencek, Henry.
- Children of the westward trail Stefoff, Rebecca,
- Liberty for all : 1820-1860 Hakim, Joy
- Life in the American colonies Dean, Ruth
- To be a slave Lester, Julius.
- I came as a stranger : the Underground Railroad Prince, Bryan
- Life on the Underground Railroad Kallen, Stuart A.,
- The underground railroad Bial, Raymond.
- Inhuman bondage : the rise and fall of slavery in the New World 306.362 DAV Davis, David Brion.
- Rise of the Vulcans : the history of Bush's war cabinet Mann, Jim, 1946-
- Kristallnacht : prelude to destruction Gilbert, Martin, 1936-
- Secrets of the kingdom : the inside story of the Saudi-U.S. connection 327.538 POS Posner, Gerald L.
- Friends in high places : the Bechtel story McCartney, Laton. Due: 5/3/2007,23:59
- America against the world : how we are different and why we are disliked Kohut, Andrew.
- American Museum of Natural History : 125 years of expedition and discovery Rexer, Lyle.
- Weakness and deceit : U.S. policy and El Salvador / by Raymond Bonner.
- The massacre at El M*1182251*
- Saving our environment from Washington / David Schoenbrod.
- The trial of Henry Kissinger Hitchens, Christopher.
- Friends in high places : the Bechtel story McCartney, Laton.
- Rocks and minerals Parker, Steve
- Let's go rock collecting Gans, Roma
- Crystal & gem Symes, R. F.
- Minerals Gallant, Roy A.
- Eiger dreams : ventures among men and mountains Krakauer, Jon.
- The omnivore's dilemma : a natural history of four meals Pollan, Michael.
J 616.01 LEM Bacteria and viruses LeMaster, Leslie Jean.
Why we get sick : the new science of Darwinian medicine Nesse, Randolph M. Due:
No place to hide O'Harrow, Robert.
Mindless eating : why we eat more than we think Wansink, Brian.
The Victorian Internet: the remarkable story of the telegraph - Standage, Tom. 384.1 STA
- The executioner always chops twice by Geoffrey abbott hv8551.a24 2004 364.66 abb
J 388.4 YEP City trains : moving through America's cities by rail Yepsen, Roger B.
Gardens from garbage : how to grow indoor plants from recycled kitchen scraps
- Men in Space - Kensington
- This new ocean : the story of the first space age Burrows, William E.,
- The Hubble wars : astrophysics meets astropolitics in the two-billion-dollar struggle over the Hubble Space Telescope Chaisson, Eric.
- Failure is not an option : mission control from Mercury to Apollo 13 and beyond Kranz, Gene.
- The case for Mars : the plan to settle the red planet and why we must Zubrin, Robert. Due:
- Flight : my life in mission control Kraft, Christopher C. Due: 6/16/2007,23:59
- Under the banner of heaven : a story of violent faith Krakauer, Jon.
- Trials of the Monkey: An Accidental Memoir by Matthew Chapman
- The varieties of scientific experience : a personal view of the search for God Sagan, Carl,
- Man's search for meaning : an introduction to logotherapy Frankl, Viktor Emil.
- The demon-haunted world : science as a candle in the dark Sagan, Carl, 1934-
- Between Good and Evil; A Master Profiler's Hunt for Society's Most Violent Predators, Roger Depue
- Terror in the name of God: why religious militants kill - Stern, Jessica 303.625 STE
- Extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowds - Mackay, Charles, 133 MAC
- The Closing of the Western Mind - Charles Freeman CB 245.F73 2003 940,1
The discipline book : everything you need to know to have a
better-behaved child--from birth to age ten / William Sears and Martha
Time-in : when time-out doesn't work / Jean Illsley Clarke ; illustrated by Cary Pillo.
Bright from the start : the simple, science-backed way to nurture your child's developing mind, from birth to age 3 Stamm, Jill.
The teenager's guide to the real world Brain, Marshall.
The lost continent : travels in small town America Bryson, Bil
Civilizations : ten thousand years of ancient history McIntosh, Jane
A day in a medieval city Frugoni, Chiara
The Oxford illustrated history of medieval Europe Holmes, George
The real history behind the Da Vinci code Newman, Sharan.
The shorter Cambridge medieval history Previté-Orton, Charles William, 1877-1947.
Cameroon [DVD] Harding, Zay
Eastern Caribbean [DVD] Shapiro, Justine
Auschwitz [DVD] : inside the Nazi state Hunt, Linda, 1945-
Folk playground [sound recording].
Pachelbel Canon & other Baroque favorites [sound recording] English Chamber Orchestra.
My daddy is scratchy [sound recording] / Jamie Broza.
Peter, Paul & Mommy, too [sound recording] Peter, Paul, and Mary (Musical group)
So big [sound recording] : activity songs for little ones Palmer, Hap,
Giddyup! [sound recording] Howdy, Buck. Due: 9/15/2007,23:59
Skidaddle! [sound recording] Howdy, Buck. Due: 9/15/2007,23:59
Beethoven's wig [sound recording] : sing along symphonies Perlmutter, Richard.
The bluegrass sessions [sound recording] : tales from the acoustic planet. Volume 2 Fleck, Béla.